This page contains a push-down history of release notes for each release
of this game.
Sun, Nov. 01 2009 - Version 1.2.0
- Temporary install form while we resolve self-extracting installer issues.
(Unpack then run the *.msi file to install!)
- Game scores now show only current player not all players
- Minor end-game fixes for better computer players (more to go)
- See more info in release notes
Mon, Oct. 26 2009 - Version 1.1.0
- Updated installer. Better install on Windows XP and now
installs on Windows Vista
- Now uses .NET application settings (more robust)
- Added reminder on game score dialog
Sun, Jul. 23 2005 - Version 0.3.0
- Many improvements to computer play, now a stronger player!
- Initial computer card turnover now affected by skill level of
the computer player
- Player list editing cleaned up
- Multiple hand play no longer loses cards from decks (Oops!)
- Initial human player card interaction corrected
- History panel now shows most recently completed game first
Wed, Oct. 13 2005 - Version 0.1.1
- Removed extra dialog from installer
- Fixed problem where game would lose focus during game play,
causing user to have to click twice sometimes (the first to get its
Wed, Oct. 12 2005 - Version 0.1.0
- This is the very first release of this game. I plays well, keeps
score well and the computer player does a few odd things during
play. Yep, the computer player needs work ;-)
- I don't yet have Release Notes, TODO List, Credits, etc.
This is a list of additions I plan to make
to this game:
Have ideas for more? Please send them to me
by email (see address at bottom of this page).
- Awaken the player skill levels
- Add Network play. Initially two players, then, maybe,
- Improve the computer player decision making
Golf9Card website: copyright (c) 2009, by Stephen M Moraco.
For questions, comments
about this site, please contact
October 26, 2006 05:49